Home-bound patients receive excellent personalized care at home without changing their doctors.
- Provide Comprehensive, Community Based Services, Coordinated, Continuing, Compassionate Care that Supports Individuals remaining in their HOME
WHERE WE GO
- Traditional House Calls
- Senior Living Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
WHAT WE DO
- *Treatments that Supports Quality of Life, Improving Nutrition, Appetite, Sleep, Mood, and Pain
- *Plan and Discuss Goals of care including Advance Care Planning
- *Reconcile and Coordinate Medications
- *Identify Preventable and Correctable Health Issues
- *Identify early signs of infection and dehydration and treat
- *Assess for DME Equipment
- *Facilitate and Coordinate Communication between Patient, Family, Health Care Team, Faith Based and Spiritual Organizations to ensure
- Continuity of Care
- Personalized Care with Holistic Approach
- Multidisciplinary Team including:
- Physicians Nurse Practitioners Care Coordinators Community Liaison
For more information about House Calls (C4) and Palliative Care Contact:
Judy Whitehair, RNC
This program is available to all community members.
Patients do not need to change any of their providers of choice.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and all Major insurances